Totals for the year to date:
- swimming: 115000 yds, 41:59:17 (avg pace 2:11/100yds — including resting between sets)
- biking: 1625.95 mi, 109:16:56 (avg pace ~15.1 mph)
- running: 329.33 mi, 53:59:12 (avg pace ~9:50)
A few others as well (mtb, yoga, weights, core, etc) and my total workout time this year is 217 hours, 18 minutes!
May 1, 2006 my totals for the year were:
- swimming: 48780 yds, 19:11:40 (avg pace 2:22/100yds — including resting between sets)
- biking: 1236.59 mi, 85:43:10 (avg pace ~14.6 mph)
- running: 266.76 mi, 49:07:34 (avg pace ~11:03)
And the few others (more mtb by a lot) brought it to 193 hours, 56 minutes!
Then I think about how my IM is even a few weeks later this year, and I get more confident that I am moving in the right direction! Namely stronger and faster 😉