One year… and so much can change. Ok so it’s not near a new year, but I was just reflecting today… Over the last year I:
- Lost my grandpa
- Moved to Redlands and got rid of commuting
- Became the puppy-mommy to amazing Gracie
- Got married
- Opened a business (I’m listed as owner for Redlands Spine and Sport on the paperwork :))
- Lost my miniature horse
- Lost my grandmother
And looking outside the big, chronologically ordered events above:
- Ran faster than I have before
- Enjoyed swimming more than I have before
- Found that amazing connection with a running partner (Gracie)
- Started learning to train a dog and find pride in the development of my little Gracie
- Really got to become a part of the Exceeding Expectations team
- Figured out a really cool project to use to complete my Masters in GIS (geographic information systems – ie computer mapping and analysis)
A lot to a year! A lot of change, both good and sad. A lot of growth! And that is good.
2 thoughts on “365 days”
Aloha from Hilo, HI . . .
Wow . . . what a retrospective! Much growth and much sadness, but it has made you stronger and wiser.
Congrats on the new business!
And You left an inspiring message on trifuel, for a complete misfit beginner and for that he is really grateful. Cheers